Kinof 200 Tablets
Price And Quantity
- Medical Grade
- As Per Instructions
- Dry Place
What is Ofloxacin for:
- This medication is a antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, skin and skin structure infections, and others. It fights bacteria in the body.
How does Ofloxacin work:
- Ofloxacin works to harm the bacteria and fight the infection.
How should Ofloxacin be used:
- It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food. It also comes as eye drops to instill into the affected eyes as directed by your physician. Adult- PO- The recommended dose range is 200 to 800 mg per day in divided doses. Eye drops- Instill 1-2 drops into affected eye(s) every 4 hours.
Common side effects of Ofloxacin :
- Headache. Belly pain. Upset stomach or throwing up. Many small meals, good mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help. Loose stools (diarrhea). Yogurt or probiotics may help. You may get these products at health food stores or in some pharmacies. Tendons may rarely get irritated and tear. Unsafe allergic effects may rarely happen.
What do I do if I miss a dose
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses. Do not change the dose or stop this drug. Talk with the doctor.
What precautions should I take when taking Ofloxacin :
- Do not give oral product to a child younger than 18 years of age. If you have an allergy to ofloxacin or any other part of this drug. If you have had tendons get irritated or torn when taking this drug or an alike drug in the past. Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. This includes telling about rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs. If you have myasthenia gravis. If you are breast-feeding.
When do I need to seek medical help
- If you think there was an overdose, call your local poison control center or ER right away. Signs of a very bad reaction to the drug. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue or gray skin color; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat. A fast heartbeat. Very bad dizziness. Very upset stomach or throwing up. Very loose stools (diarrhea), even after drug is stopped. Pain in back of the ankle. Joint pain or swelling. Very bad muscle pain or weakness. Numbness or tingling in your hands or feet. Any rash. Side effect or health problem is not better or you are feeling worse.
Can I take Ofloxacin with other medicines:
- Sometimes drugs are not safe when you take them with certain other drugs and food. - Taking them together can cause bad side effects. - Be sure to talk to your doctor about all the drugs you take.
Are there any food restrictions
- Avoid Alcohol
How do I store Ofloxacin :
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children. - Medicines must not be used past the expiry date.
- Category C : Animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks.
- Quinolones, Eye Anti-Infectives & Antiseptics, Ear Anti-Infectives & Antiseptics
- 1 Week
- All India